Auburn Gresham Free Tax Site Open Monday, Wednesday and Saturday Now Through April 17th!
The Center for Economic Progress (CEP) partners with the Greater Auburn Gresham Development Corporation (GADC) to provide free tax preparation.
The Tax Site is located at 7811 S. Racine and the doors opens at 10:00am Saturdays and 5:30pm Monday and Wednesdays. This FREE service is based on a first come first serve basis. Be sure to come early to hold your spot! Free parking lot and street parking is available.
We provide free tax help to:
- Families with incomes less than $55,000
- Individuals with incomes less than $30,000
This FREE service will be available Saturday, January 21, 2017 through the IRS April, 17, 2017 deadline on the following dates and times:
- Monday and Wednesdays: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturdays: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
What to Bring:
- All W-2'S and 1099s (if any)
- Social Security Cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) for ALL family members
- Valid Photo ID
- Copy of your last year's tax return, if available
- Life Happens Save For It: Bring your Checking and Savings Account and Routing Numbers to direct deposit your refund
- Property Tax Bill
- Amount spent on college expenses
Posted in CAN TV, Community Highlights, Government Resources and Services
Tell us what's new in the community. You can even become an author and become a regular contributor to this portal.